9, 14, 15, 19, 21, 23, 27, 45, 50.
Nine- Something you do a lot? Sleep.
Fourteen - What do you think about when you are falling asleep? Usually Caroline. Almost always whatever band I’m listening to. Sometimes life.
Fifteen- What were you doing yesterday at 10pm? Probably playing Minecraft. Or sleeping.
Nineteen - What are you doing right now? Nothing really. Browsing the internet.
Twenty one - Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? I got my So Many Ways shirt at a So Many Ways show. SVMVNYWYS CVLT
Twenty three- Who Was the last person you hugged? Someone at the show Tuesday night. I don’t remember who.
Twenty seven - What are you listening to? Wolf King.
Forty five - What do you miss the most about elementary school? I miss my only concern being what days they served chocolate milk and if the girl I liked likes my shirt.
Fifty- Lyrics to the song you’re listening to? Just started listening to this band. I’m not sure yet.
3. 3 fears: Being unhappy, terrible shit happening to my loved ones, getting hurt in my relationships.
6. Last song I listened to: It was one of the new Pull Strings songs. That band rips. Adam is handsome.
19. 3 things that upset me: People who are rude for no reason. If you’re generally rude and snarky we probably won’t get along. Warped records. Being away from Caroline. I’ve been actually upset about that lately and it’s weird.
20. 3 things that make me happy: Caroline, my band, shows.
38. My future goals: Be happy, find a decent career, play music until I die, get married, see all the countries I’ve never been to.
43. Something I’m talented at: Sleeping. That’s about it.
What film is that gif set from? I looked through the notes, but no one said what it was so I thought I'd ask.
The first half of the even numbers. Go.
2. Anyone crushing on you?
I don’t know. Maybe?
4. Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes indeed. Caroline sang Alkaline Trio to me on the phone the other day.
6. Who do you text the most?
8. What color are your eyes?
10. Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
12. Do you secretly like someone?
It’s no secret that I like Caroline……
14. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Take a guess.
16. Do you like funny or serious people?
I like people who know that their is an appropriate time and place for both.
18. Is the last person you kissed older that you?
20. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A blank check good for a free custom guitar from Warmoth.
22. Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Yes but there is a lot I want to do first.
24. How many girlfriends/boyfriends have told you they loved you?
I don’t know really. 3?
2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 15, 17, 18, 20, 23
2: Name a favorite of each:
Food: Pizza, specifically pepperoni but I’m not that picky. Sizzle Pie is great.
Drink: Cherry coke.
Color: deep/wine/crimson red.
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week what would you spend it on?
Honestly I would by my dream music gear, my dad and brother’s dream music gear, and stuff for my family. Then I would save it and buy a really nice house somewhere nice. Save a bit of it for later on. Stuff like that. Probably throw a show with all of my favorite bands. Pay Eric from O’ Pioneers!!!! to do a reunion.
4: Name a favorite of each:
Book: Bed by Tao Lin
Movie: Juno is good.
TV show: That 70’s Show
6: Name a least favorite of each:
Food: Any kind of seafood honestly.
Drink: I don’t really drink milk that much.
Color: fluorescent/neon colors bug me.
10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
I would probably ask Matt Skiba how he’s doing. Engage in casual conversation. Try not to be a fanboy too much.
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you choose and why?
I would choose a fish or sea animal of some sort so I could see what living underwater is like.
17: Name a favorite of each:
Band: Alkaline Trio
Song: No way I could pick just one.
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
Alkaline Trio can make me want to drink my feelings away and be okay with it.
Really though, they’re pretty diverse and I just love them.
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
I don’t know exactly but I really like Chris Conley (Saves The Day). His stuff is pretty interesting and poetic.
23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
A Tony Hawk videogame.
You like Alkaline Trio and pretzels and Cholula and should date my brother because you’re cool.
3, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20
3. Phobia. Uhm. I don’t know really.
11. Last thing ate. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.
13. 4 things you hate. I don’t know. Uh. Bad attitudes, broken guitar strings, stubbed toes, and distance.
14. 4 things you love. Playing guitar, sleeping, pizza, Caroline.
15. Random fact. Bees are related to dinosaurs.
16. 3 people you miss. Caroline, my best friend Parker, and my dad.
20. Craziest thing done. I don’t know?
I think you're a really cool guy, and it was also really cool how comfortable I got around you guys when we all met. Plus, you're dating a total babe. And you introduce me to pretzel/apple juice brands I should try. We definitely need to hang more.
You always talk about how socially awkward you are but you seemed really chill when we hung out at Pop Culture! I am definitely dating a total babe, damn right. Come over sometime!
Honestly I think you fucking rule. We’ve only hung out once but that was when you went to a show that my band was playing, with us, 3 hours away. Plus you like Alkaline Trio, apple juice, and pretzels. We need to hang more.
date my brother
1) Full name: I don’t really want to post it on here but if you ask me privately I’ll tell you.
9) My best first date? I dunno really. The traditional idea of first dates/dating in general is kind of lost with my generation. Hanging out with Caroline the first few times was really cool though.
15) Favorite quote? The ones I see on my dashboard.
19) What am I listening to right now? Deadliest Catch.
29) Favorite song? There is no way I could pick just one.
35) Favorite holiday? I’m not too sure. The past few years holidays have started to feel like just regular days.
Lilac: What is your dream vacation?
A month of backpacking in Eastern Europe. Yeah. That sounds good.
Beige: What is your favorite dream?
I once dreamed I was Matt Skiba.
Black: Share something you did embarrassingly.
The other day at the movie theater after we bought our tickets to see MIB III the guy said “Enjoy the movie” and I said “you too”. I was partly saying that intentionally and being weird but it was still embarrassing.
23, 35, 45, 81, 82, 91, 97, 99, 100
23) How do you vent your anger?
To be completely honest I haven’t been very angry lately. But when I do get angry I make it known or I write. I’ve been getting pretty aggressive when I play shows so that definitely helps me. I punch my guitar almost as much as I play it sometimes.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Pursue happiness. Achieve happiness. Be honest with yourself first and foremost. Create something. Make art. Make love. Just live honestly and without regret.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
One time I flipped over the handlebars of my bike, chipped a tooth and broke my wrist.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Dang. I’ve never thought of this. Uhm. Long live the team shithead. Or “Here lies our dreams come true- Here lies Xs for eyes on me and you”
82) What is your favorite word?
Hmmm. Does a name count as a word? Because Caroline is my favorite.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Lol I don’t even eat vegetables but to teleport or fly.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
I dunno, probably.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I would say a lot of things. I can’t pick exactly what I would say.
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
They aren’t mind to give you. Sorry.